Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Little ones made from air dry clay

Last week in Spring, I managed to get a packet of air dry clay (gratitude to Grace for paying :P).
It was supposed to be for fridge magnets but I didn't want to make those. Instead, my sis and I make little creatures out of it.
Here are a couple of shots of the after product. Enjoy!

Whole bunch of animals! And even a bunch of puny bananas, can you see?


These 3 are my personal favourites, especially the small worm. Look so innocent and as if saying "Please don't eat me!" repetitively...

My dad liked all the creations. He said that I was very good in making stuff with plasticine or modelling clay when I was young. Said I made a very nice looking snail that he kept till it went missing when we moved house 5 years ago! Haha...


-End-

No comments:

Post a Comment